IRONMAN vs CAPTAIN AMERICA

When we talk, about heros I think the best one which comes in any one's mind is either IRONMAN or CAPTAIN America it is totally dependent upon person that which one they like more .

Let me help you in deciding your favourite hero in both of them , with the help of their famous dialogues.

1) IRONMAN: I AM IRON MAN .
Which Tony stark says when he revealed his identity in media .
2) CAPTAIN America: ya , you are right if you guessing it .this is 
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
 Ya it is absolutely possible that someone like both . 
But in my choice both of them have their plus point so it is totally depend upon you that which one you like the most .
I personally like IRON Man the most .
Thank you 

Your IRONGUY







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP TEN MOST POWERFUL ASASGARDIAN IN MCU

HULK COULD BE THE NEXT BIG VILLIAN OF MCU